In August, I:
- Wore some gingham and played in a cornfield.
- Borrowed from my sister's closet.
- Started a weekly "Mad Men" episode guide. (My obsession runs deep)
- Moved to a different city.
- Got a haircut to signify a new chapter in my life.
- Waited for imaginary trains.
- Rediscovered biology.
- Contemplated taking photos in graveyards.
- Played in a botanical garden.
- Found a new summer favorite.
- Networked on a parking deck.
- Dolled up my nature photos.
- Made you laugh over some outtakes.
- Let you peek inside my bag.
- Wore a shortened muumuu and called it fashion.
- Showed you where R.E.M. began; wore an outfit in their honor.
What was your favorite part about August?