I took some of my absolute favorite blog photos this month. I regret having to take a break halfway through, but getting some much-needed rest and time away has made me realize just how much I love doing this little project. I plan to keep up regularly from now on. Thanks for sticking with me.
In April, I:
- Explored an old covered bridge on my own.
- Played with maxi lengths.
- Got reacquainted with an old favorite.
- Had a lost weekend.
- Started a new feature, Friday Finds.
- Jammed out to some REM at a legendary spot.
- Had a damn good photo day.
- Introduced a blog first with some beloved footwear.
- Drove to an abandoned plantation home on my own, and explored more of my town.
- Wore some structured pieces to work.
- Played with pleats.
- Repeated an oldie.