Here are all my outfits from July! It's really cool to see them altogether, and interesting to see how I pose (I think half of the shots have me crossing my right leg over the left). Which outfit from July is your favorite? I especially love the last set of photos, because it looks like all the versions of me are looking at the exact same thing.
In July, I:
- Talked about tips for thrifting dresses.
- Found a 1980s Laura Ashley tiered ruffled dress, and realized it wasn't as awful as it sounds.
- Ruminated on what it means for me to be an American citizen.
- Did some karaoke in red, white and blue.
- Visited an old fort.
- Started a shopping ban.
- Promptly abandoned it. (At least the dress was worth it)
- Announced my big move to Athens.
- Tried Indian food and played in an apple grove.
- Channeled my inner Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- Wore some gingham.