Sandals: Miss Trish of Capri, Target.
How I've worn the dress before: here.
Recipe for a perfect day:
- Eliminate any work schedule.
- Sleep in until 11 a.m.
- Eat a subway sandwich from Quizno's. Share the chocolate chip cookie with your significant other.
- Wear a dress that makes you happy, and in a color that matches your favorite stuffed animal.
- Wear shoes that make your feet happy. And promise them they deserve better, and will get better.
- Go to the library and check out a book you've wanted to read forever (The Divine Comedy). Promise yourself you'll re-read The Inferno parts.
- Go to the park. Watch the little bluebirds fly around.
- Drop off dry-cleaning. Ponder the new outfit possibilities.
- Watch an episode of "Gilmore Girls."
Rinse, repeat and do it again next week.