Skirt: Ann Taylor, thrifted;
Trench: Banana Republic, gift from mom.
This is the story of a girl who:
- was going for a Blair Waldorf-Meets-Alice-in-Wonderland look in her 18th outfit for the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge;
- wanted to wear her neon orange tights that she got on super sale over the summer, and has been patiently waiting to pull them out ever since;
- felt pretty darn perfect until she got to her usual outdoor photo spot;
- and nearly got blown away by the wind storm;
- and then realized how un-photogenic this outfit looked when it was mussed;
- nearly froze to death because she has no idea what 'freezing' is until it comes because of her town's (usually) mild winters;
- is probably going to get this skirt altered after the Remix Challenge because it is now way too big;
- found a red wall during the last five minutes at the park and realized it would just have to do.
Yeesh. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day, outfit-wise, weather-wise and photo-wise.
*I'm swapping the striped Ralph Lauren jacket out of the Remix Challenge for this white top because I need more tops for layering. Call me a cheater, cheater pumpkin eater all you want, but wearing my plaid shirt with everything was going to get really ridiculous.*