Dress: Arpeja, thrifted;
Sweater, boots, tights: Target.
Some happy thoughts:
1) Some things are just meant to be -- like this dress. I found it at the Salvation Army and just went for it, even though I'm pretty sure I owned a version of it when I was six. Of course, now you probably are going to start calling me "Floral Ruffle Girl" because I've worn variations of the same theme for the past couple weeks. I can't help it -- when it's cold outside, I turn to my happy clothes. The bright colors in my dress remind me of funfetti cake.
2) Speaking of which, I made funfetti cake today, aka my favorite kind of cake. Yum yum.
3) I'm getting more accomplished everyday, including grad school stuff. Yay.
4) I'd really like an English bulldog puppy when we get a bigger place.
5) Sometimes I daydream about booking it to Morocco.
What's keeping you happy these days?
About to head out to trivia...I hope you have a wonderful night!
P.S. Thanks to Amy from The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire for the Best Blog Award! If you haven't read her blog yet, check her out. She has a fun, chic style and she's a sweetheart.