Making it Your Own
Edited by Vahni of Grit & Glamour
Links à la Mode: March 10th
- ALinetoZ: An Open Letter to High-Waisted Jeans
- Arash Mazinani: How ethical are you when it comes to fashion? A look at the hypocrisy often involved in being ethical in fashion.
- Beyond Fabric: Men's daily essentials—inside one man's bag holdall.
- Corinne Monique: Cellissimo: a music-meets-fashion photoshoot inspired by high fashion ad campaigns.
- Dress With Courage: Are you more likely to buy something if the model looks like you?
- Designed By Ann: Reading glasses are suddenly fashionable—so here are makeup tips for girls who wear glasses.
- Free Honey: On moving to wordress.org: 5 must-know tips for new bloggers.
- Fishmonkey: On The Man Repeller, the male gaze, and its role in shaping fashion choices.
- Grit & Glamour: Klout: What it is and Why it Matters
- Holier than Now: Spring's Most Beautiful Lace Looks—5 Ways for < $50
- In Her Stilettos: How to organize your jewelry while traveling—cheaply and stylishly.
- Made-to-Travel: Asos Africa—the incredible ethical makers of this gorgeous line—oh! and it's on sale!
- Melina Bee: Life and style tips inspired by Sophia Loren.
- Obsessive Coolness: On the relationship—or surprising lack thereof—between talent and success in fashion blogging.
- Oranges And Apples: Thoughts on Marthettes, blogging about 'feminine' stuff, and perfection.
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly: A chic and easy way to wear the double denim trend.
- Sidewalk Chic: Six ways to showcase accessories in outfit photos.
- Sugar and Spice: Natalie Portman is effortlessly eco-chic at an Oscars after-party—in an inexpensive dress that hits H&M next month.
- Trés Awesome: The weather may be crappy but that didn't stop people from being out and about with their bright and beautiful umbrellas.
- Try It On Me: The resurgence of the denim shirt—not just for cowboys!