Just a few things on my mind lately:
- I saw Gravity last week and highly recommend (along with everyone else in the world it seems, haha). I am usually not a fan of 3D movies or the space travel genre, but this one was incredible -- a total feast for the eyes.
- Still mourning the end of Breaking Bad, but I've been filling the void with Downton Abbey (I have my sources, shh!). A few recent Netflix finds: Orange is the New Black, Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's, Freaks and Geeks. What are you watching lately?
- I bought a copy of "Who's Buried Where?" at the Westminster Abbey gift shop and have liked poring over the final resting places of famous Brits. I know that sounds macabre, but that kind of history has always fascinated me ... Other books that I've recently read: "Quiet" by Susan Cain, "No Reservations" by Anthony Bourdain.
- Inspired by this post about the power of side projects (via swiss miss).
- 101 travel tips that are pretty useful and include tips like rolling every piece of clothing you own to maximize space, and avoiding airplane ice cubes.
- When I miss Georgia, I look to these blogs: Petite Panoply, Grits and Moxie, Evan Leavitt, Back Down South.